These rules apply to all parts of our community and servers.
Treat All Community Members With Respect
- No slurs or offensive/abusive comments.
- Do not curse excessively, or direct it at others.
- Don't be a dick!
No Inappropriate Content
- Do not post or link to any illegal content.
- Do not upload or link to pornographic images/websites.
- Do not upload or link to viruses or other dangerous files.
- Spam of any kind is not allowed.
Do Not Advertise Other Communities/Servers
- Do not post links to other communities.
- Do not post the IPs/hostnames of other servers.
Cooperate With Our Staff
- Listen to all members of staff.
- Do not argue with staff members.
- Staff decisions are final.
Use A Consistent Name
- Your name should be consistent across our community.
- Do not use deceptive names to impersonate others.
- No offensive/vulgar names.
Use Common Sense
- If it would annoy other community members, don't do it!
- If it would have a negative effect on our community, don't do it!
- If you're unsure about something, ask a staff member!
These rules apply while playing on our Minecraft server. General rules still apply!
Do Not Grief
- Do not break or place blocks on/too close to someone else's structure/land without permission.
- Do not build for the purpose of annoying another player.
- Do not build above or below another player.
- Do not build offensive structures.
Respect Land Claims
- Claim land by building a border out of a block that doesn't match the ground.
- Only claim land that you actually intend to use.
- You must leave at least a 20 block gap between your claim and the claims/structures of others.
Do Not Cheat
- Do not use any client mods that would give you an unfair advantage.
- Do not abuse any bugs or glitches.
- Do not scam other players.
Fight Fair In PVP
- Do not PVP with a player more than twice in 12 hours, unless they agree to or it's out of self-defense.
- Do not bait players by taunting, lying to, or provoking them.
- Do not threaten players for items, money, or any other reason.
- Do not camp outside non-PVP areas, or run into a non-PVP area to get out of combat.
- Do not log out or teleport away during a fight.
- Do not kill players that you teleport, or are teleported, to.
- Do not attack staff or players that staff are currently dealing with.
Other Minecraft Rules
- No automatic farms that don't require player interaction.
- Do not name pets after players/staff as it is misleading.
- If animal is one block, use one block per animal. No cramming large amounts of mobs into small areas.
A general rule of thumb for animal storing is
- 1 block with two blocks of height for each chicken, rabbit or villager
- 2x3 blocks with two blocks of height area for horses
- 2 blocks with two blocks of height for everything else
- E.G. So a pen with 6x6 blocks in the centre = 36 chickens OR 18 cattle
The DivideOur Minecraft server has a special world called 'The Divide' this world adds more not only in terms of game play but also in competition and group work.
- Please use the following link to find the rules on The Divide, This world does not follow all of the rules here. More information The Divide
These rules apply specifically to our forum. General rules still apply!
Stay On Topic
- Threads must be posted to the relevant board.
- Replies must be relevant to the topic of the thread.
These rules apply specifically to our Discord server. General rules still apply!
Please enable Push-To-Talk (PTT)
- Enabling push-to-talk (PTT) is required as it prevents mic spam and feedback.
- If you're unsure how to do this, follow our guide: How do I enable/disable Push-to-talk activation noise? (Please note: this is an external link to Discord).
Keep Discussion Relevant to the topic rooms
- Use the appropriate channel(s) for your discussions.
- Please keep all 18+ content to the 18+ appropriate channel(s) for your discussions.(This is both Text and Speak)
These terms apply to all parts of our community and servers.
Do Not Attempt To Circumvent Rules
- Just because something isn't covered here doesn't mean it's allowed.
- If you have to ask whether something is allowed or not, assume it's not until you ask.
- Do not try to bend or otherwise abuse the rules.
Your Account Is Your Responsibility
- You are responsible for what happens under your account(s).
- Saying it was someone else is never a valid excuse for broken rules.
- If you feel that a player is breaking the rules, report them via the forum.
- If you think a staff member is being unfair or abusing their power, privately message the head of their department.
By Joining Our Server/Community, You Agree To These Rules/Terms
- Not following the rules can result in a permanent ban.
By Joining Our Server/Community, You Agree To These Rules/Terms
Please be aware that rules may be added at any time. If something is not explicitly mentioned, it may still fall under a general topic. We are not here to write out a law book for players/users to play rule lawyers with. You will listen and follow the instructions given by staff members. If they tell you something is not allowed, then it is not. If you feel they are abusing powers, or are misinterpreting something, you are free to PM a Head of Department ( Please check here to find who is the current heads of our deparments.) on these forums with your concerns and the matter will be reviewed. However, you should still listen to the staff member instructing you- leave it to the review to decide whether they were right or wrong. Not following the rules can result in a permanent ban.
Anything made on the server (or any official server like the Build Server, Test/Dev Server, or Snapshot Server) becomes eternally usable by Relic-MC. The staff of Relic-MC retain all rights to reuse or duplicate creations as they see fit. Anything made for Relic-MC may forever be used or altered for continue use for the server/community by the staff. Nothing Relic-MC retains will ever be used for profit. Please note donations are NOT profit, all money goes back into paying for the server or some feature of the server/community (website, Server, Domai etc).
As with any Gaming server(s), we log all in-game chat actions including (but not limited to) any inputted commands, private messages, LWC passwords, alternate accounts and all player IPs. Relic-MC.com/net and the Relic-MC.com/net Forums collect standard HTTP logs (which contain your IP, the file you requested, your user agent, and HTTP status/error information), as well as additional logs on the forums (containing your IP, email, username, posts, PMs and more). We do not sell any of the personal information we collect, and it is only collected for internal usage. Any of the information we collect will not be publicized except the information determined necessary as evidence in settling a dispute between players and/or staff. Relic-MC staff reserves the right to use any information to report illegal actions to the proper "IRL" authorities.